Sunday, October 20, 2013

Yummy Fall Favorites!


Ahh Fall! One of my favorite seasons for yummy food and delicious candles! So far this Fall, I have been trying many new scents and foods than I usually wouldn't have tried and I've completely fallen in love with some. I have also been trying to really keep a healthy diet and have discovered some amazing foods that I never thought I would like because they were too healthy! Well, might as well get right to it .. 


 Oh my, these two lovelies have just made my life so much better! Justin's Maple Almond Butter (on the left) and Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend (right) are the best nut butters that I have ever tried! The ingredients in the Maple Almond Butter (which is halfway empty because my family has found a liking for it) are dry roasted almonds, maple sugar, palm fruit oil, and sea salt! That's all! It has such an amazing taste and texture. If you like cookie butter, this would be a much better and healthier alternative! Both of these are all natural and taste amazing on toast in the morning or even just on their own actually! I also like to put pecans on top of the spreads when I have them with toast. Now, the Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend! If you like Nutella, this is the spread for you! It is basically a healthier, and in my opinion, better tasting version of Nutella! It contains 66% less sugar than Nutella does. The ingredients are dry roasted hazelnuts, dry roasted almonds, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa, organic cocoa butter, palm fruit oil, vanilla, and sea salt. I could basically live on these two butters. I am in love with them!



So recently, I have been loving putting baby kale in my morning/afternoon smoothies! Normally, anything that had kale in it would just completely ruin it for me, but now I have grown to actually like it! It will give your smoothies a nice serving of greens for the day!



I have found a new love for a milk substitute! I am not a fan of milk whatsoever. But I actually love almond milk! This is lactose, gluten, and soy free. It also has 50% more calcium than dairy! This is also an ingredient in my smoothies with the baby kale, strawberries, blueberries, a banana, and Greek yogurt!



Tea time! Okay, so I have never really been a fan of tea, but recently I have been loving so many kinds! My favorites at the moment are Tazo sweet cinnamon spice, Tazo refresh mint, and Be Well Red Teas get gorgeous. I am a sucker for anything cinnamon so the sweet cinnamon spice tea is so perfect fro me. I actually like using this tea with my almond milk to make a nice cinnamon almond milk latte (thanks to Broke But Bougie on YouTube!!). The refresh mint is one that I like to drink in the morning after I've had my coffee or just before I go to bed. It leaves me feeling fresh and helps with a stuffy nose!


The Get Gorgeous tea by Be Well Red Teas is my favorite bedtime tea. I put just a bit of honey in it and then I am able to fall right to sleep .. most nights. But this tea's purpose is actually for helping with clear healthy skin. I drink this tea about twice a day or so and I have actually seen a nice improvement in my skin since I have started drinking this.



 Oh and the Bath and Body Works purchases begin! Fall is the perfect time to start buying all of your favorite scents for the Fall and Winter seasons. A Bath and Body Works haul post will surely be coming your way in the future! Now, I know that Winter is a few months away and that there really is no Winter here in Texas, but the Fresh Sparkling Snow moisturizing hand cream was just an absolute must when I saw it. It smells like winter and a cold snowy day and is very moisturizing! 



And I've saved the yummiest for last!! These two candles are the BEST smelling Fall candles at Bath and Body Works. If you are looking for candles for this season, these are the ones to get!! They both just smell of sweet pumpkin and Fall just overwhelming all of your senses! There aren't even enough words to describe these amazing scents! Just perfection!


Also one thing that I have been loving, that is not a yummy or delicious Fall favorite, is the YouTube channel, Blogilates! It is great for healthy recipes and fun, effective workouts! I'll put the link below! 

Well, I hope you enjoyed my yummy Fall favorites! More Fall/Halloween related things to come this week!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment