Sunday, October 13, 2013

Drugstore Lipstick and Lip gloss Favorites!

Hello there! Well as of right now, I am still in the process of changing my makeup over from my Summer look to my Fall/Winter look. And I find that one of the most essential changes while switching your look for the seasons, is your lipstick color! For the Summer, I was loving bright pinks and even some popping orange! Now since it's Fall, its time for nude, deep reds and gorgeous plums. So since I'm transitioning my makeup, I've decided to share my all time favorite lipsticks and glosses from the drugstore! Next week, I will do more of a high end makeup and lipstick favorites, but for now, here are my favorites from the drugstore ..


Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter, 040 Red Velvet - This is my favorite go to Fall lipstick! I don't just love this because of the deep red velvety color, but because the entire Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter is just absolutely amazing! It is like a perfect mixture of a lip balm, a lipstick, and a stain. A super Fall must have!





Rimmel London Kate Moss - The Kate Moss lipstick line is definitely one of the best drugstore lipstick brands. They have such an amazing variety of colors that can be used all year long. 109 and 09 are better for Fall, while 05 and 06 are better for the Summer/Spring seasons!
This line is very trusty and will last you all day!





Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, 025 Sweetheart Valentine (left) - This bright pink balm stain was my go to color of the summer. Since it is a balm stain, it has the perfect texture and lasts you all day! The other awesome thing about this stain is the minty scent that it leaves on your lips.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss, 225 Berry Allure (right) - Okay, so clearly I am a Revlon lover, but this gloss is my favorite Revlon gloss! It is a gorgeous purple plum color, but on your lips it has more of a sheer look to it. This gloss looks perfect over a light plum lip pencil, but also on its own! Its a great color for an everyday on the go Fall look.





Maybelinne Baby Lips Dr. Rescue, 60 Berry Soft (left), 50 Soothing Sorbet (right) - Dr. Rescue lip balm is my life saver. These two balms go perfect with just about every outfit for every season. They are slightly tinted, but are also very sheer and most importantly, hydrating and moisturizing! The best part of all is that they have Menthol in them which just completely soothes your lips and makes them feel perfect! These are a must have for every girl!


Well, I hope you enjoyed my favorite drugstore lip products! I have some awesome Fall themed post coming your way soon, so keep an eye out for them! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment