Saturday, February 14, 2015

THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!!



Just a quick little updating post..

The excitement is real!!! Things are happening and I am extremely excited about it!

By things happening, I mean that I booked my first hostel, in my first stop, on my first trip (I just said first a lot)! This was a big step for me. Now everything just seems more real. I was going to wait a little while longer to book the hostel, but I found such an amazing deal for a cute little hostel in Reykjavik, Iceland, and I could not pass it up.

Reykjavik is going to be my first stop. I'll be there for about 4 days. Then it's off to 
Tromsø, Norway for a bit. And then traveling down Norway to Oslo!

Booking the first hostel for this trip gave me such a feeling of joy like I have never felt before. This may seem silly, but it made me feel so much more confident in myself and my trip. It was kind of like reassuring myself that I can and will do this. And I'll do it on my own.

If just booking my first hostel for this trip made me feel the way it did, I honestly cannot even imagine what it's going to be like while I'm full on into this. Soon it will be October and I'll be on my way to living my dream. This is such an exciting thought, I cannot even contain myself!!!!!

Thanks for bearing with all of my excitement. And also the fact that I said excitement/excited too much..

Have a fabulous weekend and go find an adventure! My adventure this weekend is finding a second job to fund my travels :)

Until next time!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment