Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Oh, the places I'll (hopefully) go



I'm currently writing this while sitting in a donut shop and watching the sunrise. I have to wait about an hour and a half till I can go into work, so why not write a blog post!

So, I have decided to book my flight to Iceland in February. I am not going to wait any longer! And since I've decided that, I've been really thinking about where I would like to travel to on my trip. And, while I know I may not get to all of these lovely places on this trip, I'm certainly going to try to get to as many as possible. 

So, without further a-do, here's the list of places I hope to visit in 2015-16 

  • Iceland
  • Norway
  • Ireland
  • The Netherlands 
  • England
  • Germany
  • Austria
  • Poland
  • Italy
  • Spain
  • Switzerland 
  • South Africa 
  • India
  • Indonesia 
  • Australia
  • New Zealand

Will I get to all of these places? Honestly, I have no idea.

To me, the most important thing is not how many of these places that I get to visit on this trip, but that I'm actually taking that first step and completely leaving my comfort zone to follow my dreams.

Next step, book that first flight to Iceland..

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment