Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Buzz 5.11.15

Hello! Welcome to Monday Buzz! Here I'll be posting some of my favorite articles from the past week. I hope you find much insight, inspiration, and travel tips from these amazing authors! Have a beautiful week of adventures! Xx


How to Pick the Best Hostel - The Brave Little Cheesehead

My Plan To Unplug: How To Get Back To Zen - Julianne Hough

How I Overcame My Fears of Eating Alone - Alex Pendleton (via Pink Pangea)

20 Little European Islands That Should Be On Every Traveller's Radar This Year - Hand Luggage Only

10 Best Things To Do In Cape Town (and why you can't miss any of them) - World Of Wanderlust

How I Saved and Made Extra Money To Travel - Grease And Glamour

Why You Should Let Travel Break Your Heart - Travelettes

10 Easy Ways to Save Money to Travel the World - The Blonde Abroad

1 comment: