Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Travel Inspired Tattoos

*Photo credit to InstagramQuotes


I am personally a lover of tattoos. I have 2 of my own at the moment, but as we all know, once you get one, you want so many more. I think that they are one of the coolest ways to express yourself and your creativity. Sometimes they have deep meanings, and other times they really have no meaning at all. To me, that's the coolest thing about tattoos. I love looking at other people's tattoos and wondering if they have a meaning behind them.


Now a days, having tattoos is fairly common. This is especially true for us free spirits and seekers of adventure. So, for a little bit of inspiration (travel and tattoo), here are some of my favorite travel and adventure inspired tattoos!

1.
The Compass
Pinterest


2. The Map


3. The Plane


4. The Paper Plane (I'm actually planning on getting a paper plane tattoo on my right wrist in the near future :)

Tumblr


5. The Wanderlust
Follow Pics


6. The Birds (this is my actual tattoo!!!)




7. The Inspirational Word (Also my tattoo!!!)




8. The Skyline
These are just some of the travel inspired tattoos that I absolutely love. I could spend hours looking though travel tattoos. They inspire my wanderlust like nothing else!

Do you have any travel tattoos?! Or tattoos that inspire you?! Let me know in the comments!
Until next time!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment